Your instructor may ask you to post an article you have found. Follow the directions below:
- Find an article you like
- Click on the title from the results list
- Click on Full Text or Citation/Abstract
- Find Document URL, bottom of the page
- Copy the URL - you can paste into a document, on Moodle, etc.
Other features of ProQuest
- Narrow results by: allows you to limit by date- narrowing down to a specific day (keep clicking!)
- ProQuest results are in order by Revelance - what matches your search terms best.
- You can change from Revelance to Publication Date (most recent first)
Also check out our How to Search Proquest Tutorial