The SVC Library has more than 20 databases containing articles in journals, magazines, newspapers, reference books and more. The ones described below can be accessed by clicking on the title.
- Academic Search Complete is a general article database with journals and magazines with some nutrition sources. You can email articles with citing information included.
- ProQuest Direct is another general article database with journals, magazines and newspapers. It has many professional publications. You can email articles with citing information included.
- CINAHL (Cumulative Index to Nursing & Allied Health Literature) is a focused article database and includes nutrition.
- Science Reference Center contains full text for hundreds of science magazines, journals, encyclopedias, reference books and a vast collection of images.
- Science Direct is a specialized article database focusing on Nursing and Health Professions as well as Environmental Science. Be sure to Refine Your Search and select Subscribed journals and Open Access articles so you will retrieve full text articles.
- Credo Reference contains articles in specialized encyclopedias and dictionaries. Look for longer articles and use subject headings to focus in on nutrition.