List of common questions and links to helpful pages
Learn to search the catalog to see what's in the library, place requests, and check your account.
Links to special library collections like ELA, Graphic Novels, New Books and more!
Need to find journal articles for a class? Need academic-quality reference sources?
- This page will take you to links to all of our library's article & reference databases. Log in from home using your MYSVC login and password.
These guides let you do research by subject.
- Guide subjects are wide-ranging, from broad to narrowly focused topics and subject areas. Some guides provide resources for specific classes.Guides include helpful tips and tools, video tutorials, and links to multiple resources.
- This video tutorial shows you how to search the guides
Can't find what you need at SVC?
- Search other libraries in the state, region and nationally. You can request these materials for free by talking to a librarian at either campus.
- Need some help with SVC WiFi locations? Cheap Internet access from home? Free computer tech support in multiple languages? Check out this page.