SVC Library Reference Services
SVC Librarians can help you by:
- answering specific questions
- helping to navigate research for assignments
- providing individual and group assistance
- defining research topics
- developing research strategies
- using print and electronic resources to locate information
- we can also help faculty with the development of instructional materials to help students locate and use information resources.
There a variety ways to get library assistance:
In-person or Zoom
Come see us during library open hours. You may also set up a Reference appointment via Zoom with one of our friendly librarians Monday through Thursdays 9 am - 4 pm. Fill out this online form to request an appointment
Live 24/7 Chat reference service
Chat with a a librarian using our 24/7 reference service where you can get help from a librarian any time of night or day. Use the form on the left side of this page to start chatting.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn how to do research with these online tutorials.